MOTHER’S DAY SALE
Get The Calm Parenting Package For 60% OFF
Calm Couples Marriage Mentoring Program FREE
You Get ALL 13 Programs + 30 Hours of Strategies
REG. $497. NOW ONLY $179
LOWEST PRICES EVER
You have been listening to our podcasts, thinking, “Kirk is describing me and our child!” You’ve been wanting these tools. Now is the time.
These are our lowest prices EVER to honor Moms. Stop the power struggles and build your child’s confidence. Tell your husband, “THIS is what I want!” or get it for yourself.
We have included the Calm Couples Marriage Program for FREE so you can get on the same page and deal with the hidden resentments now before it’s too late. This is very husband-friendly and doable for guys. And a lot cheaper than therapy or divorce.
Be that calm parent your kids can trust. Restore and repair your relationship with your child. If you need help, call us at 888-506-1871 or email Casey@CelebrateCalm.com
PHYSICAL CD SETS & DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
You receive CD Copies of the Audio Programs + PDF Workbooks and Digital Downloads of the Audio. There are no physical paper workbooks.
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS ONLY
You receive Digital Copies of the Audio Programs
CALM PARENTING PACKAGE. YOU GET EVERYTHING BELOW FOR JUST $179
- Improve focus, attention, impulse control, organization, and social skills.
- Improve grades, homework time, writing skills, and behavior issues at school.
- Build your child’s confidence and motivate without crushing his spirit.
- Understand your strong-willed child and how to motivate him without power struggles.
- Stop yelling, lecturing, and nagging.
- Enjoy your strong-willed child.
(3) Stop Defiance & Disrespect NOW! (2 CDs, 2 hours)
- Stop kids from rolling their eyes, talking back or silently ignoring you.
- Eliminate the emotional power struggles and endless arguments.
- Diffuse demanding kids who argue, throw meltdowns, or act bossy.
- Give directions one time. No more repeating yourself, yelling or bribing!
- Stop lying, hitting, interrupting, tantrums, whining, and complaining.
- Teach kids how to control themselves. A must have in every home.
- Kids listen as a teenager shows them how to deal with daily disappointment, anger, frustration, peer pressure, irritating siblings, and homework.
- Kids feel understood, confident, motivated, and purposeful.
- Casey teaches kids how to communicate with parents respectfully to earn trust.
- Stop neglecting yourself to make everyone else happy. Learn to make yourself a priority.
- Say no to unrealistic expectations, perfectionism, and guilt trips.
- Don’t allow others to manipulate you and push your buttons.
- Stop being the referee in the home.
- Stop the mean, rude, and hurtful verbal and physical attacks.
- Stop the petty arguments over chores, video games, iPads and everything else!
- Kirk shows you exactly what to do in the 80 toughest situations from morning to dinner to bedtime with kids ages 2-7.
- Stop the tantrums, screaming, hitting, biting, and throwing.
- Get kids to listen and do what you ask without the meltdowns and crying.
- Internally motivate kids who don’t respond to consequences, are apathetic or don’t care about school.
- Get your kids to stop playing video games and start being purposeful.
- Inspire kids who appear angry, negative, lazy or entitled.
- Learn simple, practical ways to change the “my way or the highway” approach that alienates your kids.
- Calm upset kids instead of escalating situations and punishing. Handle chaos at home after a long day at work.
- Make your wife feel valued and respected instead of dismissing her concerns.
- Kirk provides 30 specific, concrete strategies to stop the lecturing and yelling for good to create a new family tree. Stop reacting when your kids, spouse, and friends push your buttons so you are in control. Break the old patterns that cause you to worry about your kids’ future and feel like you’re not a good enough parent. No more drama. No more anxiety.
(12) Control Screens: So They Don’t Control Your Family (2 HOURS– DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY)
- Stop power struggles over phones, video games, and tablets without arguments or tears.
- Motivate kids to relieve stress, interact socially, get outside, and build confidence without screens.
- Set appropriate limits for kids ages 2-22.
- Know what to do when schools require an iPad, but this distracts your child.
(13)CALM COUPLES UNIVERSITY PROGRAM (Digital Download — Regularly $300).
We walk you through 40 different action steps to improve your marriage. Each step is specific, concrete and very clear. You actually PRACTICE new skills in the context of your busy life and daily conflict.
Click here to see the Calm Couples University Program.