Get Your Kids to Listen the First Time. 15 Ways to Discipline with Dignity. (2 CDs, 2-hours)
You have tried bribing, threading and every possible consequence for your child. Nothing works. You are tired of having to repeat yourself over and over again. Your child defies you or worse yet, just ignores you.
How can you teach your child to listen the first time, to control himself so you don’t have to, to be on time and take responsibility for his own homework and chores without power struggles? How can you develop consequences that actually work and stop the dawdling and impulsivity? We will show you fifteen very specific, concrete ways to teach children the best discipline: self-discipline.
Kirk will give you the actual words and actions to:
- Give directions one time. No more repeating things.
- Stop tantrums, whining and complaining with one word.
- Give consequences that actually do work.
- Stop the dawdling, running late and impulsivity.
- Get compliance from kids who ignore you…or defy you.
- Teach your kids impulse control, homework focus, to be on time.
- Stop the defiance and interruptions when you are on the phone.
- Stop lying, stealing, hitting, homework fights, school misbehavior.
- Help with sensory meltdowns, executive function issues, picky eaters.
Do you experience the following? Kirk addresses these situations head on:
- My 6 year old doesn’t listen and kind of ignores me when I ask him to do something. He is six and thinks he’s got it all figured out.
- My daughter gets this bemused smile that indicates, “not listening” and “whenever you’re finished I can get back to more important things” when I am telling her something.
- Not listening the first time. When I ask my son to do something, he replies, “Start counting to 3, Mom.”
- My child telling me no when I ask her to do something. I have to ask her 3 + times…then I have to yell for her to listen. My 2 year old hears her & tells me no now too…
- My teenagers always responding, “I’ll do that later” when being asked to complete chores. My teenager not doing what he’s told until the 5th or 6th time.
- Having to repeat myself. Six. Million. Times.
Listen to a clip from this CD set:
Includes a special Q&A session. What do you do when:
- You find inappropriate text messages on your daughter’s phone.
- One child’s actions affect the entire family.
- Your daughter refuses to eat her vegetables.
- Your son won’t sleep.
- Your child doesn’t complete his homework.
- Your child struggles with impulse control.
- Your toddler throws herself into a ball when asked to do something, gets kicked out of preschool, hits.
- Your 9-year-old says, “It’s my DS. I can play as long as I want!”
- One spouse won’t discipline or you’re on different pages / split custody cases.
- Your kids won’t get off their video games.
- Your child melts down every time you try to correct him.
- Your kids interrupt you on the phone.
- Your child gets physical when he doesn’t get his way.
- Your 10-year-old constantly asks to do adult things.
- Your child gets caught playing with matches.
- Dad thinks punishment and sending kids to their room is the only way to discipline.
- Your teen just disregards what you say.
Regularly $197.00… NOW ONLY $97.00
If you need help selecting the right sets for your family, need a payment plan or want to build your own bundle, call Brett at 888-506-1871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. He is the nicest guy on the planet.