Celebrate Calm Credentials
Celebrate Calm is a world-renowned educational organization that provides science-based training for educators, parents and children. For over a decade, Behavioral Consultant and Founder Kirk Martin personally taught over 1,500 intense children emotional self-regulation, social skills and academic tools through innovative Camps in the nation’s capital. He is highly regarded for his partnerships with educators, forged during time spent in over 600 classrooms.
Today, Martin is the most in-demand educational trainer in North America. He has equipped over 200,000 parents, teachers, and students with practical, concrete strategies through 800 workshops.
The organization’s Brain Boosters™ curriculum improves focus, behavior and grades in over 60,000 schools across North America, including school districts such as Fairfax County, VA and Montgomery County, MD.
With clients in all fifty states and eighteen countries including Great Britain, Germany, Japan, Australia, Israel, Hungary, Spain, Norway and South Africa, Celebrate Calm has earned a reputation for transforming homes and classrooms. What sets Celebrate Calm apart?
- While the research-based interventions help all children, Celebrate Calm specializes in helping even the most intense, challenging children be successful.
- The organization has firsthand experience helping children affected by Aspergers, Autism, Sensory Processing, Opposition Defiant Disorder, Anxiety, OCD, ADD, ADHD, Attachment Disorders and other learning or emotional difficulties.
- Kirk Martin and his son, Casey (17), are the only father-son team that train teachers, students and parents through separate workshops on the same day. Schools thrive when each stakeholder shares the same goals, strategies and language.
- Martin provides practical, concrete strategies that can be applied immediately. His presentations are laugh-out loud funny and interactive. Even teachers comment, “I could have listened to him for another hour.”
- This is not only a professional pursuit. Each Celebrate Calm associate has an intense child or one with special needs. When you partner with Celebrate Calm, you will experience a passionate commitment to families and be treated with uncommon service.
Calm In The News
Click on the following news stories to read about Celebrate Calm featured in various media stories, testimonials and more.
- Parenting Magazine features Kirk’s advice on de-stressing the morning routine
- Kirk is an expert contributor to About.com. Click here to learn helpful ways to improve discipline
- PARADE Magazine features insight from Kirk on adult ADHD
- SheKnows.com features Kirk’s expert advice on building social skills
- USA TODAY asks Kirk about the positive, creative traits our kids possess
- Kirk and Casey write a Calm Dad/Calm Kid article for a leading Special Needs organization. – Learn how to deal with tantrums in public. No, not yours. Your kids’
- Kirk provides communication tips to About.com
- The Catholic Moment covers a Workshop in Indianapolis for 200 parents and teachers
- A New Jersey paper shows how Casey helps kids in student assemblies. – Needless to say, his grandmother was very proud
- Want to know what our Workshops are like? Read this review from a very interesting Mom. – “I was blown away by the common sense and practical applications we learned during the fastest 2 hours of my life.”
- Parenting site features Kirk’s advice on praising children.